At Galaxy Technology, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
With us, you are truly part of the team working on cutting-edge technology and with people who have a passion for Game Development.
We are looking for someone with a passion for their craft, who is eager for new challenges, has great attention to detail, is a strong team player, and has excellent communication skills.
As a Character Artist, you will take part in the modelling and rigging of high-quality (Modular)Characters for our game.
- Concept art for environments
- Concept art for characters
- Can work with tight deadlines.
- Degree in Game Development, a formal Art education, or equivalent education/experience.
- Ensure integrated work is aligned with artistic direction.
- 3+ years of experience acting as a 3D Artist within the game industry.
- Proficient with any major 3D software packages, preferably Blender.
- Experience with rigging characters Humans and animals in Unreal Engine.
- Understanding of how to optimize art for Virtual Reality on mobile platforms Android(Standalone VR), PS4/PS5, and PC.
- Self-motivated and willing to pitch in on many areas of development.
- An excellent communicator.
- Organized about your work and capable of providing timely progress updates.
- Experience with source control.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with VR (not google cardboard) is highly preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A place to learn and grow as a developer.
- Opportunity to develop for and with cutting-edge hardware and software.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please fill in the application form below with a cover letter and a CV
- Don’t forget to link your portfolio.