At Galaxy Technology, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
With us, you are not just an intern you are truly part of the team working on cutting edge technology and with people who have a passion for Game Development.
We are looking for someone with a passion for their craft, who is eager for new challenges, has great attention to detail, is a strong team player and has excellent communication skills.
Work together with our Programming team and deliver quality features and iterate on them based on the feedback from the System Designer & QA.
- Knowledge of C++ and Unreal Engine.
- Collaborate with other disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience while acting as a Programmer within the game industry.
- Passionate about code quality and a strong drive concerning improving the overall code standard.
- Self-motivated and willing to pitch in on many areas of development.
- A pragmatic approach to programming within a production environment.
- Passionate about the newest techniques when it comes to programming
- An excellent communicator.
- Organized about your work and capable of providing timely progress updates.
- Experience with source control.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
LANGUAGES AND TOOLS
C++, Unreal Engine, Visual Studio, Git, Perforce
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with VR (not google cardboard) is highly preferred.
- Development experience for Virtual Reality( Mobile/Android) & (Standalone VR), PS4/PS5 and PC.
- Knowledge of JAVA & Android Studio.
- Experience with Networking.
- Experience with Linux & Kubernetes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A place to learn and grow as a developer.
- Supervision from people with development experience.
- opportunity to develop for and with cutting edge hardware and software.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please fill in the application form below with a cover letter and a CV.
- Don’t forget to link your portfolio.